my first Warhammer 40k miniature

back in late 1996-early 1997 at a local comic store,
i was dumping quarters into a Mortal Kombat 3 arcade machine.
and then after adventuring away from the arcade,
i started playing Magic: the Gathering.

after buying boosters and starter decks of Ice Age and Forth Edition,
i was content on newly found hobby of trading card games.
but after one day bored walking around the comic book store i stumbled on to a 6 foot wide section of wall with miniatures and books.

asking more information about it, i was intrigued.
so after a what seemed like an endless Q & A session i picked out a figure
to take home and try out this new thing called table top wargames.

and after all these years i can still recall what my very first warhammer 40k miniature was.

Chaos Renegade with Multi-Melta
#022317

Comments

  1. I loved the character of the Chaos ranges from this period. I think my first mini's I bought were some of the metal beakie marines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had some of these, like Simon says, lots of character in the sculpts. I think my first 40k miniatures were from the original beaky space marine box set.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

◄ this week's popular posts ►

operation MotU: wave 2

Recovering Artifacts

operation MotU: wave 1