the Sorceress of the Frozen City

along with the Chaos Snake Men miniatures and others noticed there
was a classic Bretonnian Sorceress miniature in the lot.
and along with the other fantasy figures i received i was planning on using them for Frostgrave.

for the past several months i had the opportunity to be in the
company of a wonderful woman who for once in my life takes somewhat of an
interest in my wargaming hobby.

i asked my girlfriend how would she want this miniature to look like.
she said she would like the dress a blue black blended together in the middle
and she needs to have red hair.

so not in particularly favor in painting humans,
i tried my best and followed the request of the two colored dress.

having the miniature now being the leader of a Frostgrave warband,
i created a back story of this fierce woman.
she not only looking for lost relics and treasure within the frozen city,
she is also seeking revenge against the tyrant barbarian who killed her love,
Ranulf Tor, the self proclaim King of Utgarde, son of Ingvar.


"Farewell my love,
until we meet again..
someday, somewhere."

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. have to admit they were not my color choices...not sure if i feel safe letting my girlfriend paint my tyranid kill team now.

      Delete

Post a Comment

◄ this week's popular posts ►

operation MotU: wave 2

operation MotU: wave 1

the madness has begun..