nine miniatures, nine days

knowing my new MotU miniatures were gonna be arriving i decided to start painting my
Quest Miniatures that were just sitting around.
i quickly based them and primed them but then they sat on my workbench for a week or so.
then finally my new miniatures showed up,
so i figured i better get the Quest mini's done quickly.


on the night of June 10th, i started painting my Heroic Warriors.
beginning with Man-At-Arms,
i ended up painting a miniature a night when i came home from work.
to me it was kind of an achievement to get these done as quick as i did.
and pretty much every night i got nine miniatures completed and based.

Man-At-Arms
completed June 10th

 Ram Man
completed June 11th

Orko
completed June 12th,
probably first time i ever tried to do eyes on a miniature.

Stinkor
completed June13th,
second time i did eyes on a miniature.

 the Sorceress
completed June 14th

 Man-E-Faces
completed June 15th

 He-Man
completed June 17th

 Stratos
completed June 18th

Teela
completed June 19th

Comments

◄ this week's popular posts ►

operation MotU: wave 1

the madness has begun..

four foot of raging fury!!