Chronicles of HATE II - clash two


it's been a long time Rita and i had a day off together so we spent the day and continued
our second chronicle of HATE.
we didn't have a lot of time but even the time we had it was just enough.
what seemed like a full afternoon of gaming was only a few hours.
 
Rita took some pics so if the pictures are kind of whacky and back and forth
that's because we were both taking pics of the gameplay.

first battle


because of time restraints we played Rita's favorite scenario first.
i was the attacker and this one normally im the aggressor but this time around
i played a little bit more conservative and kind of spread out.
 

layout of this scenario.
at the end of a turn a random game board tile is removed,
and all the dead or alive figures.
trying to avoid risks, i didn't bring my mercenary, Char.


beginning of my downfall,
i was losing members of my tribe quicker than i wanted.
have to admit Rita is getting better at this game.


Rita held her ground and gave me a run for my money.
she basically was on my heels looking for blood.


by the end of turn one, i pretty much lost my heavy hitters, including my Prince.
and i only had two surviving members of my tribe left.
so i seceded.

tried to tell myself her win was a fluke, but i know she is getting better at this game.

second battle


this time i was the defender and to complete my mission,
i brought Char, my killing machine.


as the defender i picked the Burning Hill scenario.
Rita has to pillage three huts and i have to take out six of her tribe.
as we tried to kill each other we had a great time while sharing a plate of popcorn.


member of the Um'Rak tribe makes a dash for a hut,
only to be confronted and stopped, which nothing was gain for the attempt.


down from the plateaus, Char was unleashed.
wrecking havoc as usual.


Rita had a plan of trying to perform a pincer move but my Char took care of one side.
so she decided to go up through the middle but i met her toe-to-toe
with Prince and champion.


by end of turn one i completed my mission of six of her tribesmen taking out.
her tribe didn't fair too bad with the aftermath upkeep that took place.

it's funny how both battles didn't make it past turn one.
good times.


by the end of clash two,
i was able to gain a territory and Rita was able to gain one also.
the way Rita was talking after this battle,
she wants to up the ante and create some real chaos on the
battlefield for the next clash,
lord only knows what she wants to do.
 

Comments

◄ this week's popular posts ►

operation MotU: wave 2

Recovering Artifacts

beginning of a boomtown